Tuesday, 24 June 2014

Géniale


Top: H&M. Skirt: Primark. Watch: eBay. Shoes: New Look. 

This has got to be one of my favourite looks EVER. It's the summer season and that definitely calls for bright colours! I fell in love with this skirt when I saw it and I had to buy it because I absolutely adore neon colours, I think they look so eccentric and crazy only if they're worn right! As it was a really hot day, I teamed it with a loose crop tee which by the way says 'Great' in French! It felt so casual yet summery along with the shoes! And loose summery waves to finish off the look :) 
If you guys see this background in my pictures a lot, it's because I tend to take my pictures mainly in this location as it is quite secluded but also I like the 'urban decay' theme going on! But I will most definitely try to use different locations and backgrounds as I know looking at the same wall can get quite boring haha! 

No comments:

Post a Comment