Friday, 31 October 2014

Not Everyday Glam, Sometimes Bloody

Flowergirl zombie. 

Hello my lovelies! So sorry for being MIA, I've been soooo busy with uni work, it's taking over my life *cries* I never have any proper time to do anything now due to the assignments and upcoming assignments. But whenever Halloween is due, I'm uber excited to do myself up all bloody and creepy so I managed to squeeze this look in :) 

They should totally take me on as a zombie in The Walking Dead.

Basically my aim was to be a creepy zombie clown (hence the red nose and the triangle thing on my eye which 90% of clowns have). But that headband sorta' changed the whole look into this, creepy-pretty-zombie-clown-who-just-got-killed-before-I-could-even-finish-my-glam. Does that make sense? No it doesn't. I found it really cool though and I was really proud of it and plus I got such good feedback on it too! :D


The products I used weren't even expensive, most of them were from eBay...eBay is bae obviously. 
I used my red, cream and black cream make up from eBay, green cream make up from ASDA, all Sleek eyeshadows for the eyes and contouring and also in the centre of my lips, liquid latex from eBay and not forgetting the queen item of Halloween; blood, beautiful blood which is also from eBay. And my top is from Select which I picked up just for this look so I can smear it with blood and make up and make it look super gross. My pretty little headband (which was my brother's idea to wear in the picture) is from eBay...as you can tell, I dig eBay. 
As I have never worn fake contacts and I don't think I ever will, I edited them through the power of the internet, which actually made the look even more scary than it was. It brought out the zombie within I'd say. 

You don't need expensive products to create looks like these, although you do need good quality products, like liquid latex, wax, etc but looks like this can even be created without that and just simple make up. It's all about creativity :)

Hope you guys have a super scary Halloween, I'll be back with some outfit posts, won't be gone for uber long now! :) x

No comments:

Post a Comment